Welcome to Satvik, Tzaneen
The word Satvik is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and is more an attribute than a name. It refers to attributes of peace, harmony, tranquility and balance.The area is called 'Pusela' by the locals and translated, means 'Place of Peace'
Nestled on the shore of the Tzaneen Dam, the Satvik nature conservancy offers rustic Self-catering cottages and backpacker-style accommodation and camping.
Being in this tranquil atmosphere of Satvik's facilities will entice you to stay that extra day as you slip comfortably into “African time”.
- Shower under starry skies!
- Hike on the forest trails and expierence our wonderfull bird life!
- Mystic fresh water streams is a perfect place for a dip for those hot african days.
- 1 hours drive from Kruger Park.
- Come and enjoy a wood burning oven pizza on the banks of the Great Letaba river!